Lipton Black Tea Bags, America's Favorite Tea, 312 ct
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped stay fresh tea trays to help preserve great tea taste and aroma in each tea bag
- Lipton Black Tea bags have real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced
- Lipton Black Tea bags are made with sustainably sourced tea, all our black teas are 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing.
How to Make Milk Tea
Tea lattes are made with steamed milk, just like a cafe latte. Use black tea for a classic flavor, or explore different tastes by using Lipton Spiced Cinnamon chai, or Earl Grey teabags for a more delicate drink.
How to make it:
- 1. Add the teabag of your choice to a cup
- 2. Boil water, then pour over the teabags
- 3. Let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes to get the strongest flavor possible
- 4. While your tea is brewing, heat a half cup of milk either by microwaving for 45 seconds (settings vary between machines) or by heating in a pan until it’s steaming
- 5. Transfer the hot milk to a jug, and use a milk frother to get that extra-fluffy, foam effect. The desired amount should be about ½ inch thick on top of the milk
- 6. Remove the infuser or teabag from your cup and pour in the milk
- 7. Add an optional dash of honey or sugar for extra sweetness
The Story Behind Lipton's Black Tea
To get Lipton's black tea from the field to your cup, leaves are picked, dried for up to 24 hours, rolled, shredded, and then left to rest and oxidize. Finally, applying 1832 degrees of heat gets the tea ready to be shipped and enjoyed. In addition to Lipton Tea Bags, Lipton offers a huge variety of black tea choices that are full-flavored and rich in antioxidants.
Sustainably Sourced and Rainforest Alliance Certified
Like all of Lipton's tea, Lipton Tea Bags are Rainforest Alliance Certified. This means that Lipton works with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental, and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. Lipton currently operates a Rainforest Alliance Certified tea estate in Kericho, Kenya, and is committed to worldwide sustainability for Lipton Tea.
Lipton Tea: From Tea Garden to Tea Pot
Sold in over 150 countries, the Lipton story began in 1880 when Glasgow-born entrepreneur Sir Thomas Lipton envisioned an opportunity to make tea universally accessible with quality at acceptable prices. In 1893, he officially established the Thomas J Lipton Co. Today Lipton Tea sources tea from as many as 35 countries to ensure tea-leaf integrity, quality, and freshness. The company also employs tea-tasters -- all of them masters in the harvesting, production, purchase, and blending of more than 3,000 types of tea.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much caffeine is in one tea bag of Lipton Black tea?
Each 8oz cup of Lipton Tea has 55mg of caffeine.
2) Does this tea work for both hot and iced?
Our Lipton Black Tea has been specially crafted to be enjoyed hot or iced.
3) Are the tea bags individually wrapped?
Our 100 count pack comes with four individually foiled wrapped sleeves that contain 20 tea bags on each. This ensures tea is kept as fresh as possible.
4) Is this sugar free?
Yes, no sugar added.
5) How many regular tea bags do you need to make a gallon of iced tea?
Depending on the strength, you would need 9-10 Lipton regular tea bags or you can also use our Lipton gallon size tea bags.